What's the purpose of this blog, anyways!

I promised my family when Mom passed that I'd try to write down some of the family stories... Lacking a vehicle for this, I've failed in every way but thinking about it. Lately, I've been scanned old photos, and updating my projects blog, which got me to thinking...

What about putting the stories, in no particular order, into a blog?

So I'll start writing out the stories I remember, hoping that my siblings will comment according to their memories. I'm hoping the family will enjoy reading these. I'll include stories Mom and Dad told me about their lives, stories of the families, and stories I remember from when we were growing up.

Hoping you all enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LA Freeways, Clark Gable, and the Burbank Airport

Die Tante